Skip to main content

Family planning (just for fun)

Dream of Doll
- Tender Too and Bee-a. Shelley and Ophelia, childhood sweethearts.
- Any sisters or brothers? Tender Shall, the kinky nun, as Anne Sullivan, Ophelia's governess.

Dollmore
- Dollmore Calvin. My darling child, Johnny.
- Older sister? Orlando Ray is fascinating, and she looks uncannily like Calvin. She's not too popular on the forum and people sand her nose down. Figures. Gets the same abuse as Calvin. But she looks like she would eat Johnny for dinner. The more I look at her, the more intrigued I become. That story. XD What a mystery!

Orientdoll
- Orientdoll Tae. My dear Irish Tarquin (I know Tarquin is not an Irish name...).
- Needs a companion (Tarquin is sort of asexual). Orientdoll has not developed their line very far. I love the clothes of Special Cheong, and of the girls, I like her face the best. There does not seem to be a single person on the forums with this doll. I am really glad I didn't get Special Tae's clothes. That would not have blended well with my doll family.

R&D
- Limited-edition Angel Karen. Dresden has had some health problems, but as far as I'm concerned, she's a part of the family for good. I have plenty of Super Glue left. The only problem is that R&D has changed their resin, and her relatives don't look like her anymore.
- The MenSajero have been sent from Heaven to be the angels' boyfriends (Well, on second thought, maybe not). Mensajero means "messenger" in Spanish. I just looked that up. That's really cute. Gabriel, my favorite, has a fuego version and a noche version. I wish I had taken Dresden with me to the BJD convention to see how well they matched. Gabriel looks darker than the other Mensajero, but of course, they may always release a tanned version, which would almost definitely match her. He looked great in person, and much more to her scale than Tarquin. Oh, look, the Mensajero are allowed on Den of Angels but not their female counterparts. XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fanchon

I can't believe it. It looks like the rusted gates to The Garden of Virtues are going to be laboriously parted by small articulated resin hands after all once more. I am glad that I am buying Lanie's Angel, but I am also a little sad. I remember disposing of Dresden along with my other dolls. I was in a vicious rage. I hesitated over Dresden's prone form, thinking, goodness, even I don't think of her as a BJD, is this really necessary? And then, blindly, cutting the strings. I can't believe I am actually talking about this now. I have not talked about it before. I regretted losing her afterward, because I did not really need to part with her. She was a sweet, special presence, a little woman. I have kept all of her eyes, wigs and clothes. Of course I will never forget the moments in which I divested all of my BJD's of their clothing, wigs and eyes. The other day Henry came around with a little velcro he had found and I grew faint, knowing that it had come fro

Paper doll copying, digital editing project

1 bjd pic daily - Fish n' Chips

1 bjd pic daily - Fish n' Chips , originally uploaded by blacsylc . This is Leslie's pal Fish n' Chips. As I clear out space Leslie's room is starting to take shape. I am so excited. I have been carrying around ideas for his room for a while.