Skip to main content

Fairy porcelain doll "Day Dream" by Tom Francirek for Paradise Galleries

View my eBay listing here.

Day Dream 2009-09-19 013 (297x400)

"Day Dream" is a 17" porcelain doll designed by artist Tom Francirek for Paradise Galleries. She was purchased directly from Paradise Galleries in 2004 and has been displayed intermittently in my non-smoking home. I have pet cats and birds, but they have only been in the general vicinity of this doll.

Day Dream 2009-09-19 004 (300x400)

"Day Dream" is part of the "Opposite Reflections" collection. She has porcelain shoulders and bosom and separately set porcelain head which can turn. Her legs and hands are also porcelain. Her wig and wings are synthetic. Her flower-detailed costume is overlaid with pale blue tulle and delicate lace. Pastel-colored flowers and ribbons adorn her natural blond hair, braided at the crown. Her face is painted with fantasy-pink eyeshadow and natural cheek and lip color.

Day Dream 2009-09-19 020 (290x400)

"Day Dream" comes with velcro-attached synthetic glittered butterfly wings, a lace flower-adorned choker, and a silver-wrapped staff decorated with flowers and ribbons. Also included is her original Certificate of Authenticity, hang tag, stand and original box from Paradise Galleries.

Day Dream 2009-09-19 016 (299x400)

Shipping will be with delivery confirmation and insurance where available. I will not submit a partial refund for this doll under any conditions. Any damage incurred during shipment must be settled with the USPS.

Day Dream 2009-09-19 011 (289x400)

I will be listing other porcelain dolls by Tom Francirek and other artists for Paradise Galleries as well as dolls from Ashton Drake Galleries and the Franklin Mint.

Day Dream 2009-09-19 017 (400x300)

Please bookmark me as a seller and visit my sales blog for upcoming eBay listings: http://www.winter-light.net/ChantillyLace/Journal/labels/sales.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fanchon

I can't believe it. It looks like the rusted gates to The Garden of Virtues are going to be laboriously parted by small articulated resin hands after all once more. I am glad that I am buying Lanie's Angel, but I am also a little sad. I remember disposing of Dresden along with my other dolls. I was in a vicious rage. I hesitated over Dresden's prone form, thinking, goodness, even I don't think of her as a BJD, is this really necessary? And then, blindly, cutting the strings. I can't believe I am actually talking about this now. I have not talked about it before. I regretted losing her afterward, because I did not really need to part with her. She was a sweet, special presence, a little woman. I have kept all of her eyes, wigs and clothes. Of course I will never forget the moments in which I divested all of my BJD's of their clothing, wigs and eyes. The other day Henry came around with a little velcro he had found and I grew faint, knowing that it had come fro

Paper doll copying, digital editing project

1 bjd pic daily - Fish n' Chips

1 bjd pic daily - Fish n' Chips , originally uploaded by blacsylc . This is Leslie's pal Fish n' Chips. As I clear out space Leslie's room is starting to take shape. I am so excited. I have been carrying around ideas for his room for a while.