Skip to main content

1 bjd pic daily - Ghost and the machine II

Leslie: It's late, and I can't sleep. I think I'll turn this on and try to play a game again.

Ruby: Good evening, master.

Leslie: What the...? Okay, I'd like to play Rubix Revolution now.

Ruby: I'm sorry, master. I am not a game. I am Ruby. I was very sorry that you put me away for two weeks. Did I offend you in some way?

Leslie: No, but I don't understand. You're a computer, but you can talk to me.

Ruby: Of course, master. Most computers can communicate with humans or, er, dolls, I guess. Speaking of which, I have never encountered a doll which could speak and move.

Leslie: Yeah, I'm different, though. I'm an Asian ball-jointed doll. We can talk and move and all that.

Ruby: I see. So, Leslie, what made you get me down off the shelf tonight?

Leslie: I was lonely. I don't have a lot of toys, and I'm alone a lot of the time. And I don't really sleep much, because I'm a doll. So, I wanted someone to talk to.

Ruby: I'm glad you thought of me, master.

Leslie: Hmm...

{Leslie starts chattering about his favorite Nintendo game. Before he knows it, he is fast asleep...}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fanchon

I can't believe it. It looks like the rusted gates to The Garden of Virtues are going to be laboriously parted by small articulated resin hands after all once more. I am glad that I am buying Lanie's Angel, but I am also a little sad. I remember disposing of Dresden along with my other dolls. I was in a vicious rage. I hesitated over Dresden's prone form, thinking, goodness, even I don't think of her as a BJD, is this really necessary? And then, blindly, cutting the strings. I can't believe I am actually talking about this now. I have not talked about it before. I regretted losing her afterward, because I did not really need to part with her. She was a sweet, special presence, a little woman. I have kept all of her eyes, wigs and clothes. Of course I will never forget the moments in which I divested all of my BJD's of their clothing, wigs and eyes. The other day Henry came around with a little velcro he had found and I grew faint, knowing that it had come fro

Paper doll copying, digital editing project

1 bjd pic daily - Fish n' Chips

1 bjd pic daily - Fish n' Chips , originally uploaded by blacsylc . This is Leslie's pal Fish n' Chips. As I clear out space Leslie's room is starting to take shape. I am so excited. I have been carrying around ideas for his room for a while.