Skip to main content

Nurse Josette

It was 1940 ...

Before Josette came to the Beast's castle, she was a nurse. Though isolated from the world by the Beast's enchanted forest, Josette still heard of the war beyond his kingdom's boundaries, and her heart ached. The Beast knew Josette longed to aid in the war effort as she had before she had come to him to save her father's life.

He allowed Josette to leave for Paris to work in the hospital as long as she promised to return to him. Little did he suspect how torn Josette felt at the thought of leaving him. She knew her life would be in danger, and that she might never see him again. The fact that he was willing to allow her to break her promise to serve as a nurse for a time gave her even more reason to care about him.

DSC00039

DSC00038

DSC00037

DSC00036

DSC00035

DSC00034

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fanchon

I can't believe it. It looks like the rusted gates to The Garden of Virtues are going to be laboriously parted by small articulated resin hands after all once more. I am glad that I am buying Lanie's Angel, but I am also a little sad. I remember disposing of Dresden along with my other dolls. I was in a vicious rage. I hesitated over Dresden's prone form, thinking, goodness, even I don't think of her as a BJD, is this really necessary? And then, blindly, cutting the strings. I can't believe I am actually talking about this now. I have not talked about it before. I regretted losing her afterward, because I did not really need to part with her. She was a sweet, special presence, a little woman. I have kept all of her eyes, wigs and clothes. Of course I will never forget the moments in which I divested all of my BJD's of their clothing, wigs and eyes. The other day Henry came around with a little velcro he had found and I grew faint, knowing that it had come fro

Paper doll copying, digital editing project

1 bjd pic daily - Fish n' Chips

1 bjd pic daily - Fish n' Chips , originally uploaded by blacsylc . This is Leslie's pal Fish n' Chips. As I clear out space Leslie's room is starting to take shape. I am so excited. I have been carrying around ideas for his room for a while.